Cold cathode ion gun.
Engraving. Cleaning. Etch. Assited deposit. An electrostatic reflex ion source IG-1, filamentless, long life time together with an optic grid for collimated or focused beam.
low and high energy
IG-1 is designed to operate under a wide range of analytical conditions
- 5 to 200 eV or 200 to 2000 eV
- Beam current: 20 to 200 µA/cm2
- Beam diameter: 2 to 20 mm
IG-1 is adaptable to most of the experiments and instruments
- ion source: diameter 50×60 mm
- internal chamber mounting
- flange mounting for UHV (with differential pumping)
IG-1 is piloted through a very efficient electronic and supply controller
- 19” wide
Focused ion beam.
Ultra-high vacuum compatible & modular pre-centered ion optics for various options.
- Beam diameter: 50 to 1000 nm
- Energy: 1 to 30 keV
- Airlock system incorporated
- Time compressed ion beam modulator, TOF applications (patented). In this case pulse width is lower than 1 ns
- Our standard FIB system can be mounted on many commercial SEM. Cross-beam operating FIB/SEM fully available.
Liquid metal ion source.
Heating current: approximately 1.9 A, 5V DC. First heat have to reach slowly (~2 minutes) the working conditions. Once heating current is determined, current is obtain through a I/O switch.
- Extraction voltage: 11±1 kV (or lower, depending on the emitter radius and electrode geometry)
- Expected life: more than 200 hours with emission current of 20 µA
- Required vacuum: better than 10-5 Pa
- Base: Nanoptik or customer base